Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated person to support the Portfolio Strategy with quantitative and qualitative analyses. Over time, you will become integral part of the Portfolio Strategy brain power of Acino.
You will report to the Global Head of Portfolio Strategy with daily responsibilities towards the Global Portfolio Manager.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses for new product opportunities including In-Licensing, Exclusive IP deals with MNCs, M&A projects
- Distillation of both scientific and commercial research of new product opportunities into sound recommendations, forecasts, sensitivities and business cases that are required for internal approval
- Liaise directly with regional marketing directors to collect, validate and challenge ongoing new product opportunities
- Identification of new product opportunities using appropriate market intelligence databases and quantitative analyses
- Provide high-quality presentations and documentation for senior management
- Support on ad-hoc requests/projects in a timely and accurate manner (e.g. Corporate strategy, portfolio optimization projects, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance, Administration, Economy, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology
- 2+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or experience in Corporate Strategy, management consulting in Healthcare / Market Research or Business analytics role in Healthcare companies
- Deep knowledge of the Pharma industry and within the Health Care Environment
- Experience in handling large and complex Excel data analysis and project management tools
- Expertise in working with and analyzing various Pharmaceutical databases preferred, e.g., IMS/IQVIA
- M&A / Due Diligence experience is a plus
- Experience in the Generics industry is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Modelling experience, capability to build forecast models and dashboards
- Strong business assessment and market analysis experience gained from experience in consulting, market research analysis or business insight role in a pharmaceutical company
- Knowledge of scripting languages for data analysis is a plus (R / Python)
- Experience in advisory roles, ideally within consulting
- Ability to synthesize data and story boards
- Can do attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Independent thinker
- Fluency in written and spoken English
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.