Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort.
We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position can be based in Dubai, UAE or Cairo, Egypt or Basel, Switzerland and will report directly to the Director Supply Chain META.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the Demand & Supply management operations related regular communication and, if necessary escalation to META leadership functions.
- Assist Supply Chain Director in operating S&OP, in both Demand & Supply review. Prepare, analyze and report on the supply chain performance and inventories.
- Lead Demand planning and review with local supply chain functions
- Assesses supply capability and capacities, ensuring cross-functional communication of information, which lead to timely demand and supply plan and execution.
- Administer and further develop supply chain systems (eg APO, SAP, PowerBI, Qlickview), as well as processes and system documentation. Provide training and support to end users.
- Define requirements, gathering, and processing of identified supply chain data for analytical purposes
- Manage end-to-end or contribute to supply chain projects or project workstreams (Merger & Acquisitions, SAP R/3 and APO deployments, product transfers, pruning/streamlining, New launches) and ensure complete operational implementation and project profitability.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects, and META Launches
- Drive or contribute to the development of the process and system changes necessary to enhance Supply Chain performance and continuous improvement (SAP & PBI projects).
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree required with preference for Supply chain management
- 5 to 7+ years in Pharmaceutical supply chain
- Experience in demand management & forecasting in Pharma or FMCG
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in MS PowerBI, APO (DP/SNP) and SAP R/3 Supply Chain (SD/MM/PP)
- Excel competencies and data analytics
- Detail oriented and business process skills across Order-to-Cash and Supply Chain function
- Leadership and accountability required to succeed in the function. Results-oriented as individual and team member.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and a collaborative work style
- Excellent command of English. French & Arabic language is an advantage but not a must.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered and you must have current right to work in the country you are applying to.