Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are constantly expanding our market position with a future-oriented international business strategy. Therefore, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated person to strengthen our AS&T-Team in Liesberg BL as
AS&T Head 100 % (m/f/d)
- Leadership of the AS&T (analytical science and technology) team
- Assumption of various GMP activities (preparation of SOPs, method validation protocols/reports, method transfer protocols, statements, justifications)
- Interacting with customers and internal departments (e.g. CMO, regulatory affairs) to implement new products or projects within the quality control
- Ensuring cleaning validation activities (plan, report, verify)
- Ensure smooth functioning of the team and timely completion of tasks in accordance with approved deliverable documents under GMP compliance
- Control of analysis results according to the four eyes principle
- Performing investigations deviating from the routine after consultation with the QC Head (feasibility studies, troubleshooting investigations, method improvements)
- Participation in audits and self-inspections (internal/external)
- Training of new employees and cooperation with interdisciplinary teams
- Education in pharmacy, natural sciences or equivalent
- Sufficient experience with pharmaceutical technology or experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Several years of experience in the GMP regulated environment, preferably in Quality (QA and QC)
- Good communication skills and team-oriented personality with great initiative and a cross-functional way of thinking
- Reliable and careful work methods with a clear view of priorities
- Well organized and quality oriented
- Very good knowledge of English and German (oral and written)
We offer a very attractive working environment within a highly motivated team with excellent working conditions. You can expect the following benefits:
- A job in a crisis-proof pharmaceutical company
- An international working environment in a constantly growing company
- A quality and customer-oriented environment
- A motivated, agile and service-oriented team
- Interesting and highly diversified tasks that provide a broad basis for your future career in the pharmaceutical industry
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours (possibility of home office)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please apply via our HR system here.
Note that only direct applications via our HR system (follow the link above) will be considered.