Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia reporting directly to the Country Manager, KSA and will be a member of the Acino KSA Leadership Team. This position will lead the planning & execution of all marketing activities across the KSA in coordination with country sales teams, regional marketing colleagues, and other functions as needed. Travel is expected within the KSA as per business need.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Leads the development and execution of marketing strategies to drive growth and increase market share across KSA for all brands (Rx, OTC, consumer, etc.) in alignment with the regional marketing directions & collaboration.
- Coaches and develops the KSA marketing team: brand managers & customer engagement managers.
- Develops innovative and compelling marketing plans & content for use by KSA sales team & via digital channels aligned with regional marketing strategy.
- Uses sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Accountable on presenting MKT & commercial data in monthly / quarterly regional meetings.
- Ensures that assigned marketing plans are on budget and deliver its objectives with the planned tactics with flexibility to amend if needed.
- Engages with customers and the field force to develop new insights that increase customer satisfaction and brand growth.
- Knows how to lead a successful multi-channel / digital tactics to fully engage customers and improve commercial efficiency.
- Leads new launches and portfolio expansion initiatives in KSA market.
- Interacts and builds strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders inside of Acino, especially within KSA leadership team, the field force, and regional colleagues.
- Works to the highest levels of integrity and compliance, adhering to Acino Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Pharmaceutical / Medical field. Business School degree or MBA preferred. Excellent command of English and Arabic language.
- Minimum 5-7 years of pharmaceutical / health care marketing successes that drive growth and increase market share preferred within KSA.
- Proven ability to work within and lead cross-functional teams, effectively communicating and influencing decisions with senior management.
- Proven history of uncovering new insights and learning quickly – agility to absorb new concepts, analyze data and ask insightful questions to deploy new strategies and tactics.
- Preferred Deep therapeutic area knowledge in gastrointestinal health, pain management, cardiovascular, and CNS.
- Proven Success in driving growth on prescription, OTC, and consumer brands.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of local and regional issues relative to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to create energy and excitement.
- Ability to “flex” across different types of cultures, complexities, business situations and matrix partners.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!.