Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the General Manager, GEM and is responsible to achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets for assigned area and / or accounts through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the sales team (Medical Representatives).
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Meet or exceed sales, market share and market growth targets within agreed budgets and timescales through effective leadership of sales team.
- Find, communicate and develop business cases to capture opportunities beyond annual targets. Identify risks and come forward with mitigation plans.
- Plan, control & achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face-to-face and digital interactions. Execute customer centric activities with relevant health care professionals within operating budgets.
- Ensure timely and effective team reporting through Territory Management Reporting Systems in line of the guidelines approved by UAE National Sales Manager and Sales Force Effectiveness.
- Manage operating expenses within agreed budgets through effective monitoring and reporting systems. Ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed budgets.
- Ensure effective team development and constant improvement; perform regular field visits in line with goals established by the UAE National Sales Manager and Sales Force Effectiveness. In-field coaching and development of the Medical Representative time is a major component of the role.
- Responsible for recruitment, performance development and retention of representatives managed through clear processes, developed and supported by Human Resources and Sales Training.
- Ensure Medical Representatives have outstanding knowledge and understanding of Acino products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
Regularly engage in leadership communications to ensure the focus, direction and motivation of the sales team.
- Coordinate and provide customer insights to the marketing team in planning, execution and achieving the assigned market share and Annual Brand Plan in line with brand plans approved by National Sales Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Work with the Logistics and Supply Manager to monitor the distributor’s stock levels of Acino items in line with policies approved by National Sales Manager and Finance Manager.
- Comply with all internal Acino policies.
Your Profile :
- Pharmacy Degree (ideally) OR Bachelor Degree (MBA or equivalent preferred) with good medical / scientific knowledge
- Proven, successful selling track record (Primary and Secondary Care)·
- 5- 10 years’ experience in Pharma environment.
- 2-4 years’ experience as First Line Sales Manager. Ability to manage teams with Coaching experience.
- Marketing product management experience is a plus.
- Strong preference for experience in managing the territory of UAE especially Dubai and Northern Emirates
- Excellent command of English and Arabic (spoken and written)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!.