Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
The positions are based in Egypt and will report directly to First Line Managers. The roles will be responsible to achieve agreed sales, MS, productivity and performance targets within a given territory. Build productive scientific-based HCP relationships taking responsibility for satisfaction and loyalty by meeting their healthcare needs.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- To meet or exceed sales targets (Sales Growth/Market Share Growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets (Quantity & Quality) through face to face meetings and detailing the assigned Doctors and Pharmacists and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined Acino products according to campaign briefs and policies and appropriate use of Brand visuals (Detail aid, Brand Reminder, Medical Reference), in face to face meeting and detailing the assigned doctors and pharmacists and in line with campaign brief and policies approved by FLM and Marketing team.
- Periodical visits to HCP's in hospitals, Polyclinics, and pharmacies to establish a strong scientific-based relationship and position Acino as the Company of choice for the HCPs.
- To ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, and clinical studies.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Acino priority products, technical information, product knowledge, strategy, positioning, key messages and marketing program.
- Identity business opportunities within the respective area and evaluate learning's to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the real potential.
- Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position.
- Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems that were faced, and to appraise the activities versus the monthly KPIs.
- Monitor all competitor activities, medical conferences, and round tables and report it to management.
- Build strong relationships to targeted HCPs and mapping the Decision-Making networks.
- Strict professional handling of samples and maintaining the appropriate storage condition from receiving till handling to customer.
- Effective execution of AVA Local/International conferences and meetings with Health Care professionals in line with campaign brief and policies in line with the AVA plan.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or a relevant field.
- 0-3 years of experience in sales preferred experience in Gastro and Pain.
- Outstanding sales acumen and business aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing ability.
- High degree of customer focus.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written).