Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Advising the Contract Manufacturing department in Zurich and Acino Estonia on all matters of law related to manufacturing and supply and/or packaging by Acino for third parties
- Advising Operations as well as the Direct Procurement department on legal matters relating to Supply Chain, including purchase of raw materials as well as packaging materials
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on contract manufacturing agreements, manufacturing transfer agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchasing, supply and service contracts
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on license and supply agreements with regard to Acino’s Out-Licensing business
- Advising the Indirect Procurement department on legal matters relating to procurement, including procurement of commodities, IT and other services
- Law degree from a reputable University and be qualified to practice law preferably in one of the following jurisdictions: Switzerland or Germany. Bar admission required
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant professional working experience either working as an in-house counsel or with a reputable law firm advising on manufacturing and supply contracts. Sound knowledge in reviewing IT Contracts is a strong asset
- Solid experience working for an international business in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar industry (e.g. chemicals)
- Strong knowledge of international contract law as well as willingness and ability to quickly familiarize himself/herself with the specifics of a pharmaceutical manufacturing business is required
- Strong negotiation, communication and project management skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working person with strong sense of responsibility, integrity and business acumen
- Ability to function well under pressure and with a high workload in a fast-paced environment
- Good teamworking skills to be able to partner effectively with key stakeholders
- Solution and business-oriented working-style and a high service attitude
- High oral and written proficiency in English and German language at professional level, including strong English legal language drafting skills is a must
The position will functionally report to a direct report (Corporate Legal Director) to the Chief Legal & Integrity and Compliance Officer of the Acino Group based in Zurich
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.