Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE reporting to the HR Director, Middle East Turkey & Africa (META) and responsible to manage internal communications across all channels and functions. This position is responsible for building, managing and updating existing digital channels and content (video, social, web) and advise on future direction for new online channels. Work in partnership with Head of Corporate Communications, develop and execute a strategic and integrated communications plan to support business goals in the META region.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Determine how to best engage and ensure all employees can access the information they need and want at the right time.
- Creates, manages and executes the overall editorial plan for the regional intranet.
- Create, curate and publish engaging content and campaigns that reaches and resonates with target audiences and complies with Acino’s guidelines and brand.
- Responsible for regional digital and social media channels. Lead and maintain editorial calendar for all online channels and develop digital content and strategies to support business objectives: product launches, events, campaigns, etc.
- Input to strategy for the global Acino website: new content and functionality, and coordination with functions and regions to ensure coherence and alignment of regional websites.
- Monitor external environment, measuring effectiveness of external communications and support crisis and issue-related media and social media escalations and responses.
Your Profile :
- Act as change agent: Encouraging cross-functional ways of working.
- Creative and able to develop attractive and engaging content from fact-finding stages to final publishing.
- Ability to translate complex topics into understandable language across different channels.
- Curious and willing to explore new channels and concepts.
- Resourceful, collaborative, agile and reliable self-starter with a high personal commitment to getting the job done well.
- Bachelor degree (MBA or equivalent preferred)
- Languages : English & Arabic